06 Apr Powering The Irish Village
Work Title: Additional 800KW Power Transformer for events at The Irish Village
Work commencement date: 8th October 2016
Completion date: 25th January 2017
Scope of work:
- Consultation, Obtaining DEWA NOC, Preparation of all drawings and load schedules and obtaining Permission and approvals from DEWA
- Excavate and make concrete foundation for fixing of feeder station for DEWA inside client premises near to the boundary wall as per the specification of DEWA standard.
- Cable laying work
- Construction of Block wall and plaster the wall for fixing the isolator.
- Excavate and make trench with 80cm depth for laying cable from pocket substation up to 4 no’s Isolators.
- Make manhole with concrete at every 25 mtr length for accessing the cable and fitted with Heavy duty manhole cover.
- Supply and install PVC 8” sleeve inside trench and pull armor cables from feeder station to 4 no’s SMDB locations [All Cables National brand] Dewa Approved.
- Laying of cables from the isolator to MDB, from MDB to the capacitor Bank.
- Laying of cables from the MDB-3 to Porto cabin AC DB.
- Laying of cables from the MDB-3 to Porto cabin Power DB.
- Laying of cables from the OB Van feeder to Rolex DB.
- Making of 2no’s of Earth Pit for each MDB’s.
- Making of 8” core cutting at front side of the boundary walls.
- Supply and install Isolators IP65 on block wall and cover the top with fiber canopy on top.
- Supply and MDB IP65 on concrete base and cover the top of SMDB with fiber canopy on top.
- Supply and install Capacitor Bank on concrete base and cover the top with fiber canopy on top.
- Supply and install Rolex SMDB on concrete base and cover the top with fiber canopy on top.
- SMDBs installed with Isolators, Breakers and ELCB s as per Load schedule. [All Components used ABB or Schneider brand]
- Providing Permanent Wooden Fencing for transformer.
- Supply and installation aluminum sliding gate in front of pocket substation.
- Removal and re fixing of interlock at main gates.
- Supply Installation of meters in the block wall.
- Supply and installation of CT’s for the meters to take reading from the SMDB and DB.
- Doing the modification in the SMDB and DB for fixing the CT’s.
- Testing and commissioning of the system.